Every Mumbaikar has a sense of belongingness to this land that he or she feels for no other place in the world.
Here are the top most standout reasons as to why living in Mumbai is a larger than life scenario and why we love MUMBAI so much
Ever wondered as to why we are so proud to be a part of Mumbai??
Every Mumbaikar has a sense of belongingness to this land that he or she feels for no other place in the world. Here are the top most standout reasons as to why living in Mumbai is a larger than life scenario and why we love MUMBAI so much
1. India’s first train was also started in Mumbai in the year 1863
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the 3rd best international airport in the world. Now that’s something!!
3. India’s first cricket club, Orient, was founded in Bombay in 1848.
4. The Mumbai suburban trains or locals, the lifeline of the city carry more than 7.2 million commuters’ every day, which is more than the total population of Israel.
5. The Hindi Film Mayanagari, which every Indian is obsessed with, is based in Mumbai.
6. It is nation’s financial capital & with that being said, the richest city of India with the highest GDP.
7. It is a city of dreams for every commoner in India who seeks to move here either for resettlement or fulfilling their aspirations of a better life in multiple ways.
8. The city cannot afford to shut down even during disasters, be it natural or man-made. The Mumbaikar has to get back to his daily grind. He just cannot afford to rest. Endurance is at its peak in this city of dreams.
9. From commuting in train, to battling traffic, to buying a new expensive house…Everything is a challenge which toughens up a person staying in this city.
Now we know why everyone loves this place for its dynamism and liveliness. So, what do you think Mumbaikars. Do these things make you proud of Mumbai?? And love it more?? Comment and tell us why and what you love about this city of dreams.